The sugar of California wine grapes. All natural, low glycemic sugar alternative.
ALL-SASS is a liquid sweetener made from Gewurztraminer and Riesling grapes, i.e. grapes typical of the French wine-growing region Alsace.
The smaller size 187mL bottle is the best size to try out a couple of our recipes.
- beautiful white floral fragrance
- "sassy" citrus characteristics
- subtle baking spice finish
- beverages: tea, coffee, clear spirited cocktails, sparkling water, & lemonade
- salad dressings, glazes, stone fruit desserts
Add a little sweet to your savory with our seasonal Brussels and Butternut Salad Recipe!
Used in Tequila based cocktail ~ effectively balanced.
These sweeteners are great. I tried all of them and especially like All-Sass. I made a delicious salad dressing with it, and everyone loved it. It added just enough amount of sweetness, and it was so fresh tasting. I plan on making a cocktail with it next and can't wait.
My hubby likes to put this one in his wine spritzers!